Got an appetite for locally grown and produced food and drink?
Click on the following and Great lakes Gazette will take you there:
- Brake for Brick Oven Bread: Couple makes artisan loaves off the grid in the U.P.
- Trenary Toast: Official Dunking Toast of the Great Lakes Gazette
- Asparagus Wine, Veggie of the Vine: Fox Barn Winery wants you to drink your vegetables
- McClures Pickles Pack a Punch from Detroit: Try the Bloody Mary mixer and chips, too
- Pig Out with Plath’s: A century of smokin’ meat in Rogers City
- Pop to It! Bur Oaks Farm grows unusual red popcorn